Thinking of forming your own company?
When researching a new company formation there’s more to consider than just finding the cheapest ready made company on the internet!
We can advise you on the most suitable company for your purpose and assist you with your new company formation requirements for:
- An off the shelf ready made company;
- A tailor made company;
- A company limited by guarantee;
- A designated activity company;
New Company Formation
A company is a legal form of business organisation. It is a separate legal entity from the shareholders and directors and, therefore, is separate and distinct from those who run it. The company (and not the individual shareholders) is the appropriate person to be sued in the event that debts are incurred by the company which remain unpaid, despite demand.
To check the availability of a Limited Company name, you can use the Companies Registration Office web site. Type in the name you want, select the option for “Company Name Availability Search” and see if it is available. It is also possible to reserve a company name prior to the submission of the new company formation documents.
Our new company formation packages include…
- Advice on the pros and cons of incorporation in your own situation;
- Appointment of directors;
- Appointment of company secretary;
- Issue of subscriber shares;
- Completion of all necessary minutes and resolutions;
- Assistance in opening a bank account;
- Tax review with regard to company formation;
- Tax registration for Corporation Tax;
- Setup of Company Payroll;
- Bookkeeping set-up advice;
- Business plans;
- Assistance with raising finance.