Startups Business Support
We love helping new entrepreneurs more than anything else and with our experience and expertise we’ll do everything we can to maximise the chances of success for startups.
So if you’re thinking of launching a new business or are newly up and running, why not talk to us? We’ll give you the independent, expert advice you need on the key decisions you need to get right from the start.
Services for Startups
- Before the plunge – Risk and Reward
- Business plans for startups
- Sole Trader or Limited Company – Tax & other implications
- Registering with the Revenue Commissioners
- Introduction to local LEO
- Accounting and Bookkeeping requirements
- Value Added Tax
- Payroll Taxes
- Income Tax & Corporation Tax
- Cash Planning and Forecasting
- Establishing Banking Relationships
- Grant Applications & Feasibility Studies
- Obtaining Credit and Financing your Business
- Cloud Accounting Systems
Resources for Startups
We have all the resources, supports and contacts that you will need to launch and grow your business to the next level.
Let us take some of the stress and worry out of your start up so you can concentrate on acquiring customers rather than getting overwhelmed by all the red tape and paperwork.
One of the first major decisions you will be faced with is choosing a legal entity for your new venture. There are three options open to you, sole trader, partnership or limited company. Each has their own unique pros and cons and we have written a blog which will help you decide which is best for you.