Accurate & timely annual accounts
Annual accounts are required by tax authorities, bankers, regulators and for filing with the Companies Registration Office. At Business Buddy we do more than just report the history of what’s already happened.
Audit Exemption Update 2014
If your company/group meets two of the three conditions set out below and has filed all its annual returns with the CRO then it may be eligible to claim exemption from the requirement to have its annual accounts audited.
- Turnover: Less than €8.8m
- Gross Assets: Less than €4.4m
- Employees: Less than 50
- Prepare annual accounts for sole traders and partnerships to assist in completion of self-assessment tax returns;
- Prepare statutory annual accounts for companies from the primary accounting books and records.
- Produce abridged annual accounts to file at the Companies Registration Office that ensure the minimum amount of your financial information is made public.
- Prepare all annual accounts within 30 days of receiving complete records
- Provide advice to company directors on interpreting the latest accounting standards and company law.
- FRS 102 is the latest overarching accounting standard for Irish companies and is applicable to all accounting periods commencing after 1.1.2015. We can advise directors on its implications particularly for companies with property and investments.
- Identify tax saving opportunities that will reduce your tax liability;
- Identify practical business process improvements that you can implement;
- Highlight the key performance indicators in your accounts to help you measure and manage better;
- Take the time to explain your accounts and key figures to you so that you fully understand what is going on financially within your business, helping you to plan for the future.